Utility Deadline: 21 October 2021
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is a longtime nationwide initiative, funded by the Division of Additional and Increased Schooling, Analysis, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council.
The Authorities of Eire Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is exclusive within the Irish analysis panorama and enhances different channels with regard to funded postgraduate training within the Irish ecosystem. Amongst its options are:
- particular person, prestigious awards for glorious analysis within the identify of the applicant;
- an goal choice course of utilizing worldwide, unbiased professional peer overview;
- funding throughout all disciplines, from archaeology to zoology; and
- awards for bottom-up, non-directed analysis, apart from these funded by our strategic funding companions.
Pioneering proposals addressing new plus rising fields related to analysis or these introducing inventive, modern approaches are welcomed. Proposals of an interdisciplinary nature are additionally inspired as it’s recognised that advancing elementary understanding is achieved by integrating data, strategies, instruments and views by means of two or extra disciplines.
The Authorities of Eire Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is very aggressive, with a median success price of 18% over the previous 5 years. Profitable awardees below the programme are recognised as demonstrating world-class potential as future analysis leaders.
- a stipend of €18, 500 each year;
- a contribution to charges, together with non-EU charges, as much as a most of €5, 750 each year; and
- eligible direct analysis bills concerning €3, 250 each year.
|Name open||16: 00 (Irish time) 2 September 2021|
|FAQ deadline||sixteen: 00 (Irish time) 14 October 2021|
|Applicant deadline day||of sixteen: 00 (Irish time) 21 October 2021|
|Supervisor along with referee deadline||16: 00 (Irish time) 4 November 2021|
|Analysis workplace endorsement deadline||16: 00 (Irish time) 18 November 2021|
|Name consequence||Finish of March 2022|
|Award begin date||1 September 2022|
For Extra Info: