Software Deadline: 11 February 2022.
The following spherical of Beit Scholarships might be awarded for the educational 12 months starting September 2022 for universities within the UK; and January 2023 for universities inside South Africa.
- By Act of Parliament, the Beit Belief helps ONLY college students who’re nationals of Zambia , Zimbabwe or Malawi , who maintain everlasting residence, stay there and/or intend to return to their nation after their research.
- Candidates (besides medical and veterinary docs) have to be beneath 30 years of age on 31 December 2021 . Related expertise of labor after completion of a primary diploma is strongly really useful and can rely in direction of the award of a scholarship.
- Docs and Vets have to be beneath 35 years of age on 31 December 2021. They need to have accomplished 18 months related to internship, and a one-year, ideally rural, posting in Zambia, Zimbabwe or Malawi.
- The Belief can’t think about purposes from those that have already begun a course.
- The Imagine in will solely think about candidates with First Class/Distinction or Higher Second Class levels (or equal) at undergraduate degree.
- Charges, tuition prices and associated educational bills. These are paid by the Depend on direct to the Companion Universities.
- A private allowance, index-linked in accordance with steering from an unbiased authority, overlaying upkeep help.
- Different allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop computer and departure.
- Economic system Class tickets are offered for the preliminary journey to the place of examine, and on last return.
- No allowances are paid for spouses and different relations or dependants.
- The Belief can even handle any bills that will come up in 2022/23 because of residual Covid protocols.
Tips on how to apply for a Beit Postgraduate Scholarship
For UK Companion College purposes:
- Make your software for admission immediately to a number of of the Partner Universities listed above, and solely to these universities. Please apply through their web sites, which can information you.
- Notify the related college, as a part of your examine software, that you may be approaching the Beit Belief with regard to scholarship funding.
- So long as the actual course/s you want to pursue can be found, you might apply to a couple of Companion College at a time . Certainly, we suggest you achieve this , to extend your probabilities of acceptance, and to broaden usually the scholarship alternatives out there.
- After getting a suggestion out of your chosen Companion College, it is best to apply as early as attainable to The Beit Belief for a scholarship.
- Your software, with all of the supporting paperwork, have to be uploaded through the Scholarship software program hyperlink, under in inexperienced .
- You want three referees: Tutorial, Character and Employer (as applicable). They’ve separate and particular person varieties, the hyperlink for which have to be forwarded to them by you, the applicant . The hyperlink turns into out there after getting submitted your scholarship software kind electronically.
- We desire referees to make use of the hyperlink offered within the software kind. If, nonetheless , they will solely present their reference by electronic mail, please ahead them the related varieties, which you’ll obtain under.
The finished varieties have to be returned immediately from the referee through electronic mail to [email protected]
For South African Companion College purposes:
As a result of South African College software course of opening after our Scholarship software deadline of 11 February 2022, we’ll settle for scholarship purposes for South African Universities for the 12 months 2023/2024 and not using a confirmed provide.
Please observe steps 3 to 7 above. The place you might be requested to add your college provide letter, please present as an alternative the small print of the course/s and college/s that you may be making use of for, in PDF format. Your scholarship software will then be thought-about alongside the candidates for UK universities, as a part of the identical entry 12 months cohort.
For Extra Data: