Catholic Aid Companies Worldwide Growth Fellows Program (IDFP) offers people who find themselves excited about a profession in worldwide aid and growth a chance to extend their abroad expertise and acquire publicity to its applications.
Utility Deadline: 1st November 2021
Eligible International locations: All
In regards to the Award: The Catholic Aid Companies Worldwide Growth Fellows Program, or IDFP, is designed for people devoted to a profession in worldwide growth. Whereas finishing complete coaching on program administration and operations, fellows assist CRS’ work in varied sectors resembling agriculture/livelihoods, well being, peacebuilding, emergency response, schooling, microfinance, or a mixture of those.
The fellows’ coaching focuses on challenge administration, challenge design and proposal growth, partnership and capability constructing, monitoring and analysis, funds and useful resource administration, provide chain and logistics, human sources and safety protocols.
- Graduate diploma in subject related and relevant to worldwide growth (e.g. Agriculture, Well being, Engineering, Enterprise, Public Administration, Finance, Provide Chain)
- Fluency in English with sturdy oral and written communication expertise
- Skilled proficiency in a second language (choice given to main languages spoken the place CRS works)
- Not less than six months of labor or volunteer expertise in a growing nation (or 5+ years dwelling in a growing nation)
- Ready and prepared to be primarily based in areas with tropical and infectious ailments and restricted entry to medical amenities.
- Robust interpersonal expertise ; in a position to domesticate sturdy relationships whereas working with a variety of people in and outdoors the company
- Efficient communicator ; in a position to develop tailor-made and influential messaging for diverse audiences
- Proactive ; prepared and in a position to tackle further duty, problem assumptions and facilitate change
- Outcomes pushed ; in a position to set and obtain formidable targets and instill confidence
- Strategic thinker ; in a position to formulate guiding questions, leverage sources and discover artistic options
- Discerning ; in a position to preserve focus and supply common sense amidst complexity and uncertainty
- Develops others; in a position to pay attention, coach and mentor
- Agile; in a position to function successfully in a nerve-racking, quick altering atmosphere the place safety might change unexpectedly
- Aligned ; in a position to assist and champion the mission, imaginative and prescient, and values of CRS
- Motivated ; curiosity in a profession in growth or emergency aid
- Versatile ; prepared to work in varied areas and growing international locations world wide
Variety of Awards: CRS presents 20-30 fellowships every year.
Worth of Award: CRS supplies IDFP individuals with the next advantages:
- Nice alternatives for skilled development and growth abroad
- Stipend, allowances, and furnished housing
- Transportation to and from the nation
- Intensive insurance coverage protection (medical, dental, life, journey/accident, evacuation and private family results)
- Paid trip, sick and private go away, and 12 paid holidays
- Language studying help
Length of Programme: 12 months
Methods to Apply: We welcome as part of our employees and as companions folks of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our dedication to serving these in want.
To be thought of for this system, please apply here