Program Starts: October 25th, 2021
The Design School Lagos Program seeks to provide people of Lagos with graphic design, product design, and workplace skills, as well as the required exposure to launch their careers and earn income in the technology sector and beyond.
The program is supported by the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) and the United States Africa Development Foundation (USADF), and it is conducted by NerdzFactory Company as part of the Lagos State Employability Support Project.
The goal of the program is to equip young people with design skills, soft skills and entrepreneurship and also connect them with economic opportunities while furthermore helping businesses have access to skilled talent.
- 60%The program is 60% physical and 40% virtual.
- More details will be sent to successful applicants.
- 6 weeks: The training will run for 6weeks of intensive teaching plus learning.
- 21%Design Jobs are set to grow by 21 percent in 3 years.
- Residing in Lagos
- Between 18 and 35 years
- Availability for the entire training duration
- Post secondary education
- 100% tuition scholarship
- Training in graphics design
- Training in item design
- Soft skills training
- Coaching allowance
- Internship placement for top-performing trainees
- Design Elements, Design Principles & Design Thinking
- Style Inspiration And Research
- Designing Logos, Business Cards, Book Covers, Event Fliers, Movie Posters, E. T. C.
- Pictures, Gradients & Professional Colour Schemes
- Canva Masterclass
- Introduction To UI/UX Design
- Product (UI/UX) Design Using Figma
- Study In Product Design
- Visual Hierarchy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving And Critical Thinking
- Building Your Project Portfolio
- Monetizing Your Skill
- Getting Your First Design Job
- Starting Your Business
For More Information: