Application Deadline: unspecified
Aruba is redefining what it means to be on the “IT EDGE.” Building intelligent rooms and digital workspaces to provide innovative consumer experiences. With the combined power of computation, context, control, and secure connection, we’re focusing on campus, branch, mobility, and the Internet of Things to alter business models.
User Experience at Aruba Insight is an Aruba unit situated in Cape Town, and its product is a Wi-Fi performance monitoring sensor. Our sensor was the first of its kind in space, and it began as a little local business. We provide crucial monitoring and troubleshooting skills to all kinds of organizations, hospitals, restaurants, campuses, warehouses, and retail outlets all over the world in today’s era of ever-increasing wireless network coverage and ever-increasing need on connectivity. y.
Things to look forward to during your internship: Private mentoring and coaching, launch & learn sessions with the broader company, pair and mob programming, code review sessions, and architecture/infrastructure tutorials.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work remotely, outside of an HPE office.
Depending on your role, you’ll be working on one or more of the following:
- Front-end development of our dashboards: data visualisation work, UI and UX design, graphing large quantities of data, optimising performance
- Back-end development to support our dashboards: handling big data, real-time data streaming, scaling our systems to handle 10,000+ devices reporting 24/7, API development
- Back-end development on device management software: handle device configs, package updates, device logistics
- Dev ops work around CI, deployment processes, managing our systems and servers
- Device software dev: planning and implementing new ways to test network performance, low-level device security and encryption, device recovery systems, Linux kernel work
- Hardware development: firmware development, digital circuit design, RF work, manufacturing and production logistics
Our Engineering Processes We are agile and have a regular release cycle, which focuses on quick iteration and working closely with our partners. There is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow with Aruba UXI.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a focus in computer science, IT.
- Collaborative, solution-focused and act with a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Thrive on fresh challenges and continual learning.
- Problem solver, a quick study, and hooked on web development
- Passionate developer who cares about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences.
- Exceptional communicator and presentation skills.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
For More Information: