Software Deadline: twenty fifth September 2021
The Shell Petroleum Development Company} of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Enterprise) runs strong scholarship programmes which date again to the Fifties and have supported hundreds of scholars, most particularly from our host communities, a lot of whom are amongst Nigeria’s enterprise, political and social leaders. The target of the SPDC JV scholarship programmes is to develop Nigeria’s expertise of the long run. In furtherance of this goal and to advertise educational excellence amongst younger Nigerians notably these from less-privileged background, the SPDC invitations functions from suitably certified full-time Nigerian College students admitted within the 2019/2020 educational session to use for the SPDC JV College scholarship awards.
he merit-based scholarship is in two classes – the Nationwide Benefit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Worth Award.
- Nationwide Benefit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Benefit Award : Open to Nigerians who’re indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be residents from the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in on accredited course inside and accredited College in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Degree (as at December 2020) or possess proof of admission into undergraduate programme within the 2019/2020 educational session
HOW TO APPLY
- All candidates ought to have legitimate private electronic mail account for the aim of correspondence for this software.
- All functions should be carried out on-line, go to the appliance web site at: https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to use.
- Candidates with regard to the Areas of Process Benefit Award are required to offer scanned copies of letters related to identification, stamped and signed by government-recognised:
- The paramount chief/conventional head in the neighborhood; and
- The Chairman of the Neighborhood Growth Committee or the Neighborhood Govt Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters must be addressed to:
Social Efficiency & Social Funding
The Overlaying Petroleum Growth Group} of Nigeria Restricted
P/S: Every doc should not exceed 200KB and the picture format should be in JPEG
- Shell doesn’t demand fee from candidates. The applying is fully FREE of cost.
- Shell doesn’t assign representatives or brokers to help candidates in processing functions.
- Purposes open 30 th August and closes twenty fifth September 2021.
- Solely profitable candidates at every choice stage shall be contacted.
- Use Shell Nigeria web site ONLY for software program.
For Extra Info: