Tomorrow’s Leaders (TL) helps academically certified, financially deprived highschool graduates within the Center East and North Africa by offering a four-year tutorial matriculation, civic schooling, and management improvement by way of American accredited establishments within the area.
Utility Deadline: sixth December 2021
Eligible Nations: Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, and Yemen
To be taken at (nation): USA
Eligibility: The Tomorrow’s Leaders program is open to highschool graduates within the Center East and North Africa, who’re certified however unable to afford a school schooling. College students enroll on the undergraduate stage in a four-year program. For the Fall 2019 enrollment class, candidates should be residents of Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, and Yemen, and can’t maintain U.S. citizenship or be a U.S. Authorized Everlasting Resident.
Candidates should meet the next standards:
- Be a highschool senior or current highschool graduate on the time of software;
- Reveal robust management potential;
- Be proficient in written and spoken English;
- Reveal robust tutorial efficiency;
- Skill to start out this system in August/September 2022.
Variety of Awards: Not specified
Worth of Award:
- The Tomorrow’s Leaders program covers college tuition and costs, a research overseas expertise within the U.S., insurance coverage, housing, and month-to-month allowance. College students requiring English preparatory work could also be enrolled in a single to 2 semesters of faculty preparatory English courses earlier than coming into diploma applications.
- Along with receiving undergraduate schooling, college students will profit from mentoring, profession improvement, internship, and micro-grant alternatives with native civil society, enterprise, and non-governmental organizations and networks. Facilitated by every host establishment, college students take part in initiatives all through their tutorial program that transcend the normal classroom to foster management improvement and encourage civic engagement.
Period of Programme: 4 years