Inviting all feminine African innovators with an early stage engineering innovation or startup to use for Africa Innovation Fellowship 2022.
Utility Deadline: fifteenth October 2021
In regards to the Award: Africa Innovation Fellowship, powered by WomEng and the Royal Academy of Engineering’s The african continent Prize for Engineering Innovation is a nine-month management and enterprise improvement alternative for feminine African innovators with an early stage engineering innovation or startup. The Africa Innovation Fellowship goals to develop the expertise pipeline for future cohorts of the Africa Prize for Engineering Improvement.
Cameras Innovation Fellowship (AIF) kicks off in November 2021 with digital classes centered on concept and enterprise incubation, management improvement and networking. Adopted by 5 months of personalised digital help with common check-ins plus milestones, ending in April 2022.
Fellowship candidates who apply and are subsequently shortlisted for the Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation will obtain extra particular person teaching and mentoring to help them in getting pitch prepared.
Apply now for this distinctive alternative to take your innovation to the following degree.
Sort: Fellowship, Entrepreneurship
- Candidates should determine as ladies and function founders and even co-founders.
- Particular person candidates should be residents of a rustic inside sub-Saharan Africa*. The primary applicant must be a citizen of a nation inside Sub-Saharan Images gear.
- The innovation should be based mostly in a rustic in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Candidates should have a Science, Know-how, Architectural or Manufacturing (STEM) innovation, although aren’t required to be an architectural graduate or scholar themselves.
- Candidates should be over the age of 18. There isn’t a higher age restrict.
- The applicant’s innovation might be any new product, expertise, or maybe service, based mostly in STEM.
- Candidates ought to have an early-stage engineering innovation and/or startup.
- Candidates should have the ability to commit for the six month-long programme commencing in November 2021 to April 2022.
Variety of Awards: Not specified
Worth of Award:
- Improvement of your enterprise by way of private development and elevated industrial insights.
- Publicity to buyers within the African panorama.
- Interplay with fellow trailblazers throughout Africa.
- Entry to one-on-one mentorship and enterprise clinics with material consultants.
Length of Programme:
- Purposes open: 28 September 2021
- Purposes shut: 15 October 2021
- Profitable candidates notified: 1 Nov 2021
- Programme Graduation: 16 November 2021
- Programme Interval: November 2021 to April 2022
Eligible nations: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome along with Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland/eSwatini, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Methods to Apply: APPLY NOW